2 Day timed auction
In a slight change, we will be running 2 auctions simultaneously. These will be ‘Tools, Garden & Machinery’ and ‘Interiors, Collectables & Artwork’.
The tools auction will run from Thursday 6th and end on Sunday 9th from 4.30pm (lots close in 30 second increments after this)
The interiors auction will run from Friday 7th and end on Monday 10th from 1pm (lots close in 30 second increments after this)
As normal. Saturday 8th 9am-12pm, Sunday 9th 12-4pm
- Tools, Machinery & Garden Salvage Ending 4.30pm Sunday
- Interiors, Collectables & Gym Equipment Ending 1pm Monday
This auction is ‘timed online’, as we still feel it is not safe to host room bidders in a live auction format.
If you did not bid in our last timed auction, a few notes;
- All lots are available to bid on as soon as the catalogue is live, and will show if you’re the current leading bidder. You can leave your MAX BID, but it will only take either the START PRICE, RESERVE or the next available bid. It will then automatically bid for you. Much like eBay.
- No ‘Bid Sniping’. If a bid is received in the last 5 minutes, 5 minutes will be added onto the end time, giving plenty of time to increase your bid. You will be emailed if you’re outbid.
- We are unable to leave absentee bids for you, as we are unable to see what the max bids are at all. This is an ONLINE ONLY auction. Click ‘Register’ when browsing our catalogue, and sign up! It’s super easy to use.
- Viewing will be Saturday 9am-12pm & Sunday 12-4pm. Please note there will be limited numbers in the room (max of 6 customers) at any one time, so please be prepared to wait. Once inside we ask you spend no longer than 15 minutes, to allow others to view. Please follow the one-way system once inside. Please bring a mask, as we will be unable to admit people onto the premises who are not wearing one.
Successful bidders will be emailed an invoice at the close of the last lot of each auction. In this email will be a link to book an appointment for collection. If you are planning on bidding in both auctions, you may book a collection from Tuesday onward. Bidders who are only partaking in the Tools auction are encouraged to collect on Monday.